CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

RoCkEtS
















In 2006 and 2007 i and my friends,Roslinda,Hamizah,Emran follow rocket contest.Every year this contest have for secondry school.After i and my friends win at category WPLabuan,we are get follow the national contest at Univercity Malaya in Kuala Lumpur.


We are very happy.....From this contest i get a new friends and know how student in u life.After contest we go shopping at Midvalley.......We release tension contest at night because when morning we going to contest...That my sweet memory....I realy miss it.My teacher...Cikgu Isham,I cant forgot your good deeds! Thanks a lot!

Smk Mutiara...
The best school in Labuan....
Good Luck Rocket Team!!!

1 comments:

nurulain said...

hem2 gmbr yg mule2 2 spe kt sebelah? curang ngn abg pid ye..