CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

friends!


Friends are necessary parts of a persons life without our family.We learn how to love,hate,laugh,joke in life.When i with my friend,I feel more better and free.I love my friend.She give me happy.When i am in trouble,my friend also help me.We studying together,laughing together, and almost having a good time together.I never feel shy with my friend.When i have problem, joke story or sad story,I also tell her because she is a my bestfriend in my life.
I always make her happy when she with me.I dont want look her sad because of me.Friends are wonderful creatures.My friend is a good and kind person.So when we are together we really share enjoy things.That why I love her.Having good friends is like having treasures rich beyond comparison.